Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Snippers

Taking care of my kids seems to consistently wear me out. After a morning full of cleaning and drama I told the kids that I was going to sit down and watch a show.

As I was watching Drop Dead Diva, Holland came in and showed me several spots of blood on her hands and foot. She told me all kinds of stories about how it happened. I rinsed all of the blood off but couldn't find a wound. After asking Holland to show me what happened she finally brought the "Snippers" up. Low and behold, on the floor of the garage I find scissors with a little bit of blood on them. I asked Holland where she got cut and she replied that she had been snipped all over. Then she said it was just her foot. I still couldn't find a wound. My bad for leaving the scissors out.

Later, Holland came in, shirtless. She wanted to play in the pool but it was too cold for her. "Mom, can I have a treat?" I got her a little bit of chocolate. She gobbled it up and was right back in asking for more. "No, you don't need anymore, go get a shirt on". Holland, "if I go get my shirt on I can have some chocolate, he he he he." She still hasn't put her shirt on and she is still laughing and whispering in my ear. She's a funny jig.





No comments: