Friday, June 22, 2012

Playhouse Jobsite

Here are some pics of the progress on the playhouse I'm attempting to build for the girls. I thought I was going to whip this baby out...guess I was wrong. Nails for a nailgun I borrowed from a friend were too expensive so I'm sticking with the good old hammer and nails. My fingers and joins are either swollen or creaking.

I took my little helpers to Home Depot to pick up supplies that will make our big playhouse transportable. (Holland decided to build her own house while I was looking at hardware). It is pretty stinking heavy. Jaret helped me lug the walls to the back yard and get them up and my though I am impressed my fingers can hold do much weight I was THRILLED when the short transport from the driveway to the backyard where over!

It's been fun framing again but I've had more then my fix and I look forward to completing this sucker. I still have a lot of work. Here we go for another day!

No comments: