Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sharing

Holland is such a sweet heart. I took the girls on a trip to Utah for my Grandpas funeral last weekend. I brought a huge bag full of peanut butter cups to bribe them with. I was pretty generous w my bribes and the girls were great. It got to a point where Holland started saving her treats in a small wooden jewelry box. I would give her reward for being good and she would stash it away.

Throughout the week when we would drive places she would carry her box with her and share with Brooklyn once in a while. She continued to save most if them until we arrived at Day Care yesterday. She wanted to share all of her treats w her friends. I didn't think she would have enough for her friends so I had her keep them in the car. She pulled them out again today when Brooklyn refused to share her treat. She had three left. After eating two she turned to me with her last one and gave it away.

I am impressed with her desire to share with others. Jaret said that he bought a small package of 4 cookies yesterday and said Holland could have 2 and the other two were for me when I would get home. Holland offered one of her two cookies to Jaret. What a sweet heart.

No comments: