Monday, July 15, 2013

Peanut Butter

Sleeping in has its prices...usually kids getting into stuff! The girls got into the peanutbutter.

When I came out of my room Brooklyn's hand was submerged in the jar and Holland booked it to the bathroom. I put the peanut butter away and searched out daughter number one. I found her licking her hand like a Popsicle. I bent down and gave her the "I am amused but you're in trouble" look. When she looked up and saw me she started laughing. Then, just like a teenager, she started chattering and laughing about when dad gave Hero some peanut butter and how funny it was to watch Hero eat it. The look didn't even phase her. Why? Because this curious, independent child is always getting into mischief and she is used to getting in trouble.

I have to admit that dogs are good for something's...like licking peanut butte off of messy little fingers.

Was today's price worth the extra sleep? You bet! I feel soooo good!

No comments: