Friday, September 21, 2012

Done deal

Early this morning Jaret and I signed away the house. We were told the deal my have wait until Monday to be sealed due to the second appraiser submitting a picture of the wrong house. This afternoon I got a call telling me the buyers had signed their papers. Looks like they got their paperwork together. I'm still waiting for the final call where they record everything and tell me it's done. I think it's safe to say we sold our house.

So now we are in Ennis chillin in the TV room of our rental. It's nice. Bright. Small. It's hard to leave so many of the perks to owning a house and land.

Even though it's sad to leave I know and can feel that we are supposed to be in Ennis. I'm curious to see how things go. I'm not going to assume its going to be a rockin time and I don't think it's going to stink. I'm sure there will be lonely days in this small town with a small LDS Branch. What I'm hoping I can learn here is how to slow down and simplify my life. I hope I'll do more with my kids. Jaret and I hope to save a little cash.

No comments: